Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  

I dub thee

Hey yall, since will, BDH, SD, and everyone else has left, I think it`s time to take over this board. I dub redneckfisherman and Jim Hester the new administrators. I am going to make bassinredneck, ashley, DFix, troutbum, MSUIceman and luvinbluegills as the new moderators. If anyone has any problems with this, please vote nah. If in favor, please vote yah! Thanks in advance! LOL! Tight lines and good tyin!-redneck

Oh, and SDH and OSD can also be moderators. Time to kick everyone who went, out! devil.gif laugh.gif Tight lines and good tyin!-redneck

Now that the "MEN" have left and I use that term loosely, maybe we can get some tying done. smile.gif

While they were sooo busy trying to coordinate their wardrobe, make-up and hair styles, the board kinda took a back seat. Quite unfortunate if you ask me. I thought this was a tying site, not a fashion site, based on the latest queer trends.

Fab 3 my Mooning-Smilie.gif

(Spoken in a whisper with a slight lisp) Well, how are they biting? Hopefully not too hard. dunno.gif help.gif

I agree with you Shoe, those guys (girls?), are a little too eager to meet one another, in the woods of all places. Did you see how neat Will's fly box is? A real man wouldn't have the flies all lined up nice and neat like that. And SD and BDH? Well, nothing more needs to be said about that couple, if you know what I mean.

I'm worried about the young impressionable guys meeting them up there in the woods. This could be the beginning of a "lifestyle" change of many of them and no amount of the old time religion can save them. Don't drop your soap in the shower guys.

bugeyes.gif

Promoting clean "manly" fun?

Let's see if they come back with any fish pictures. Either way, the nights are way too long for me this time of year. bugeyes.gif

Idle minds, idle hands and no place to go.... Hmmmmm user posted image

user posted image

Funny thing happened today, my wife made sure she was the beneficiary on the insurance policy...

I think she is a little worried about my internet date. But once I explained to her that two are on their Honeymoon and the other is to busy playing with Sci-Fi figures.

She seemed to relax a bit... huh.gif

QUOTE (J. Johnson @ Jan 2 2004, 01:34 PM)
Funny thing happened today, my wife made sure she was the beneficiary on the insurance policy...

I think she is a little worried about my internet date. But once I explained to her that two are on their Honeymoon and the other is to busy playing with Sci-Fi figures.

She seemed to relax a bit... huh.gif

I still think I'd be worried about banjo music in the background... unsure.gif

I'm worried about you J.J. up there in the woods with people from Kentucky no less. I think your wife may be on to something...

Bye the way, if you don't make it back will she be taking over as swapmeister in the steelhead swap? j_k.gif