Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
finhunter

My last Day at This Job! Pheasant Hunt!

Hi All!

I know I havn't posted here in a while, but I do visit the forum a lot. I've been busy with the new

embroidery and printing business and finishing up my last day's as a field service engineer.

Today is my last day and I decided to take my boy, Huntz pheasant hunting this morning and go in late

to say Adios to everyone where I have been working.

I got to the field just before legal sunrise at about 7:00am. As soon as the clock hit 7:14 am, Huntz and I hit the field and within 15 minutes we got our first bird. about 15 minutes later the 2nd. The boy made me proud :headbang: . When we got back to the truck, my coffee was still warm in my Go-Cup.

How many flies can you tie from one pheasant? :D

IPB Image

IPB Image

FinHunter

Thats an awesome way to start the day fin. It's too cold here to even look out the window. Brrrr. Good luck on the new adventure.

How many flies can you tie from one pheasant?

ALOT!!!!! Here's a site by Jack Garthside he does alot with pheasant.

Jack Gartside

Hey look at it this way the more you get and clean and preserve the skins the more trading material you have. Go down the right hand side of the screen and you'll see this title "The Ringneck Pheasant--the Flytyer's Friend"

Fatman