Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  

self introduction

First got to thank Longrodlarry/LuvinBluegills for introducing me to the site.

36 years old, married to a wonderful lady named Jill, who is very tolerant of my fishing addiction.

Been fly fishing and tying for 4 years, and must say its the second best decision I ever made, fist best decision see above.

Enjoy fishing for all species that swim, but must admit smallies and Steelhead are my two favorites.

If I could constantly catch carp on the fly they would be number one.

Live in the Pittsburgh area very close to Lock #3. Spend to much time fishing this area and not enough time exploring new areas.

If I'm not fishing, I'm hunting, playing softball, golf, shooting trap or tying flies.

Welcome to the forum! Great bunch already here, and longrodlarry is doing a heck of a job recruiting new members! headbang.gif

I moderate the "Ask Jim" forum, so if there is anything I can help you with just ask!

I live in MD, near Annapolis. Smallies are also one of my favorites, as are Stripers, but I'll fish for anything too. I wouldn't make carp my favorite, but they sure are a blast on flies, as are Channel Cats!

I haven't done much hunting the last few years but also love it. I also did a lot of trapping too, but now I primarily just fish & make tackle!

Glad to have you aboard!

Welcome aboard, J. Glad to have you with us. Stop in any time and let us know how those PA fish are biting!!!! wink.gif