Fly Tying

Still Carrying On....

join the fight with Lorax and rain terror into the minds of fly fisherman everywhere. SD was quite nervous because Shadrap was a notorious caster and decided his only defense would be to....

...follow the Yellow Brick Road to Emerald City and team up with the Munchkins to overthrow McDragon and The Lorax by leading them into the Poppy field, where they would fall fast asleep, and...

be awaken by Pujic the king of the hoser elves.

He told them I can teach you to double haul an entire fly line.

But first you must..

you will be powerless against the marauding Winged Seals which will snip and snipe and tug at your line, only to make you think you have caught...

so without Striblue's waders you will be powerless to stop the Lorax and his minions from stinking up the whole kingsom with stink bait. you must not waste time, for Sir SHoe has yet to.........

find his trusty horse in his stable. But little did Sir Shoe know that the Lorax had already visited him and hidden his horse under a pink & lavender thneed.

In the meantime...

At the same time, SD having just been defeated by the Lorax realizes they never discussed the stakes of the little bet they made. "Okay Lorax," he sais, "you've beaten me fair and square. I cannot cast a fly-rod as well as you. So,.....What do you want of me?"

A sharp gleam grows in the eyes of the Lorax, and SD begins to hear the sounds of dueling banjos in the background......

Al

SmallieHunter rides up on his trusty steed, the horse formally known as Prince and proclaims.

" I am the master of the universe" And with my one fly rod to rule them all. I will banish the evil Lorax and slay the mighty Rednechshadrap McDragon !

Mean while the fair maiden...

has seen the pink and lavender Thneed and decided that she simply must have it. After a tough negotiation with Sir Shoe she grabs it and runs out of the squalid stables. Sir Shoe eats the magic beans he got then hops on his horse and rides off.

The fair maiden puts on the Thneed and gets the shock of her life when it becomes BDH disguised as a truffula tree. Imediately she runs off to a nunnery where....

Sir Shoe and his Umqua Lumqua Zoo Cougar tying brigade collide with Lorax as he searches for the missing Nypmph scroll of magic flies hidden by the BDH. As the confrontation begins, BDH appears with the Golden Flyrod of Gideon and cast the dreaded "Eye of the Bloody Midge" curse on them.......

Meanwhile ....