It's official Childrens Swap

I'm here, and I'm still in . :D

I tyed up some beadheaded buggers.

Need an addy. :D

:ban:

Sherri B

6500 N. 49th St E

Fort Gibson, Ok

Can't wait to see them Aspeno! Everyone is working fast!

I think when we finish this swap we should do another childrens swap, I think it needs a better name than childrens swap, any ideas! Also what should we pick as a pattern or do like we did this time and just tie what you want. We could do a wooly bugger swap or whatever you guys want! Sherri B. P.S. Grace has enjoyed this a bunch and hope you have too.

Maybe just maybe we could challenge some of the um "distinguished gentlemen" notice I didn't say "older" guys to a contest against the kids. From the looks of this swap the kids might give you all a run for your money!

Bring it on, :boxing:

This is Aspeno's Dad. :wheelchair:

I would love to join in the Youth and Geezer Swap when it's opened.

:P

Sherri...Junebug (and I ) finished her flies today...2 1/2 hrs to do 6 buggers :dunno: overall I think they turned out o.k. with just a bit of assistance from daddy.(holding materials while she ties them in. ) ;) Anyway...they will go out tommorow or tues. morning......J said she wanted to give the pink bugger to Grace Thnx for hosting! (it was somewhat fun :hyst: )

Grace will love that! She loves pink. I will try to post some pics of Graces San Juan worms this week. Looks like everyone is going to get done sooner than the due date. I can't wait to see all these! Sherri B

Sherri...I'll warn ya now...thats a big pink bugger... :hyst: I think thats why these were a bit harder for her...we did a size 12 black crystal bugger with a couple of wraps of chartruese chenile right up front..... I probably got a little out of her capacity.....the bigger bugger she could handle the materials easier....but I was hopin for something small enough for panfish. Anyway...it was a learning experience... :hyst:

No problem, I thought about helping Grace do a bugger but she didn't want me to help so I thought the san juan worm she would be able to do alone, she did a pretty good job, I will try to get her sister to post a pic this pm

2 1/2 hrs to do 6 buggers :dunno:

thats how long it would take me and ive been tying for years haha

Here are some pics of Graces fly, couldn't quite get the camera to focus very good, they look better in person Sherri B.

I had to use the super macro... silly camera.....

-Jacey

Here are some pics of Graces fly, couldn't quite get the camera to focus very good, they look better in person Sherri B.

I had to use the super macro... silly camera.....

-Jacey

post-13602-1205798822_thumb.jpg

I recieved Mswaterfowlers beetles today and they are great! Really good job. I'll try and post a pic later, but just wanted to say how awesome they are! Sherri B :yahoo: