Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
sherrib

It's official Childrens Swap

Hey wats up. :D

I got 'em tyed up and my Dad is taking me to the Post Office in the morning.

I hope you like 'em.

Thanks SherriB.

:yahoo:

Flys on the Way monday sherri.....Jake even had me help him tie you a special one. Hope the other kids like em all.

This is Mswaterfowlers beetle. Everyone is getting them done so fast! The picture doesn't do this fly justice. It has some peacock hearl underneath and looks great! Sherri B

post-13602-1206160628_thumb.jpg Let me try that again! Here is a pic of Mswaterfowlers beetles. This is really going to be a great swap!

Hey wats up. :D

I got 'em tyed up and my Dad is taking me to the Post Office in the morning.

I hope you like 'em.

Thanks SherriB.

:yahoo:

I am sure they will be great, from what I have seen so far you kids tie as good as most adults I know! Sherri B

Recieved Aspenos flies today in the mail and they look really nice. Here is a pic Sherri B

post-13602-1206502716_thumb.jpg

Received MwtroubumJr flies today, these are awesome guys! Really nice job. Will post a pic later, Sherri B

Sherri...I apolagize I have'nt gotten J's flies out yet...but will try to make a run to the post office today...I got busy last time home...and can't get to a post office when I'm on the road in a tractor trailer...anyway...will be on the way soon! thnx Tom

Recieved June Bugs Buggers today. These look really nice, black with a bead head. Good job June Bug. The cable to the camera is messed up but will try and get a new one and post pics of the flies soon. Sherri B

:headbang: I hope your flys are good :bugeyes: :bugeyes: :bugeyes: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :crutch:

:crutch:Im on crutches :crutch:

Aspeno thanks Sherrib

Glad ya got em' O.K. ....they'll definately put a bend in your rod!!

IPB Image

I took a few out on Saturday.....and hooked into 4 huge fish within an hour......the smallest was this 18" brown.....

IPB Image

not sure about two others.....broke me off pretty clean....and one big rainbow...estimate 22" jumped four ft. out of the water right in front of me.....wiggled a few times.....said "SSSSPPPTTTT"......spit my bugger out....gave me the middle fin.....landed on his back....and swam off laughing at me..... :dunno:

ya i brok my ankle :yahoo: :ban: :ban: :ban: :ban: :ban: :butt: :butt: :butt: :cheers: :crutch:

:dunno: Butter fly come on :baby: :boxed: :boxed: :boxed: :boxing: :boxing: :boxing: :boxed: :boxing: :boxed: :boxing: :boxed: :boxing: