Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
willowhead

Jay "Fishy" Fullum

Over the course of the last two shows......Danbury, Conn. & Somerset, N.J. Jay "Fishy" Fullum has done two exquisit drawings of both Paul Pitalis and Jack Gartside...........we all (show tyers), signed them to fill in the very large areas that he left surrounding the drawings, and he will make sure that Jack gets his, and that Paul's family get theirs. It was a wonderful thing for Fishy to do and i'm wondering if any other members of the site here, who were at either show, did get their signiture on the drawings as well? Or if you had a chance to at least see the drawings? i sure hope so...........Fishy is a VERY talented cat and his drawings were/are terrific! mark..... ;)

I signed the one for Jack. Fishy is a great guy, a great artist and I learned a lot from Jack who was a friend of my father I've known him since I was like 4.

Never had the pleasure of meeting Paul, but I did see the art.

Nice to meet you Sean Juan......we gotta hook up sometime and compare notes. :D Maybe you'd like to tye at the '09 Clearwater Junction in Roscoe, N.Y.????? Sept. 25th and 26th...............lemme know. mark..... ;)