Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
JoshVandermeer

Post pictures of your fly boxes

Now that I've recovered from mouse6196, It is neat and orderly and I, like mouse6196 would most likely embarrass myself.

Very nicely organized...I'll have to get pics of mine and embarrass myself

hehe yeah, im a bit of an organizational freak

and yes i do like fishing eggs, they're really easy to tie and the work good!

Hey Josh, Nice boxes. You may want to learn the Eggi-juan-Kenobi, by Dave "DHise" It is a prefect fit in your arsenal.

http://www.flytyingforum.com/pattern6760.html

Cheers, Futzer.

Oh and P.S. It is not hard to keep your box organized, when you tie 200-300 Dozen a year, because my boxes have 18 flies in them right now. LOL

These were my boxes from this past Fall and Winter steelhead fishing.........taken streamside while fishing 20 mile creek, Erie PA

post-18624-1236957936_thumb.jpg

post-18624-1236958034_thumb.jpg

Hey Josh..........have you done well with the white eggs??? Never gave them much of a thought.....I do use cream and pale yellow suckerspawn........and white / red, white / orange suckerspawn...........but never a white egg.....guess there would be certain times when a salmon egg would be white???

Hey Josh..........have you done well with the white eggs??? Never gave them much of a thought.....I do use cream and pale yellow suckerspawn........and white / red, white / orange suckerspawn...........but never a white egg.....guess there would be certain times when a salmon egg would be white???

actually I used to tie them way back when I first started tying when I didn't know which colours to tie, and its end up that white works really well, specially with the green dot. Also good for salmon too.