Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
rich5665

Another Younger the Better swap

Do to the spam issue last night Private Messaging is temporarily down

Please send Address Requests to [email protected] include your FTF user name in the Email Title

Thanks

Rich5665

Just figyord out what to ty.I'm tying brassie for this swop,and i'm almost done with them. I guess that menes i need you'r address to.thanks a lot. :rolleyes

Personal Messaging is down. Please send Addy Requests to [email protected] use your Forum Name or have a parent send the request, have them include your Forum Name.

If there are any swappers living in Canada, don't put the postage on the return envelope, instead put it in the return envelope, I will then use the Canadian postage on Return Envelopes for future swaps, where the Swap Meister is located in Canada. I'll use US postage when sending out your flies back to you. Please do not put any cash in the envelope to cover postage.

Thanks for participating in the swap everyone.

Rich5665 - Rookie Swap Meister

here is a look at what i tied:

100_0389.jpg

addy request sent.

Nice Fly. I think we're going to have a nice selection of flies in this swap. Now if my son would just sit down at his vice and start tying :wallbash:

My daughter, Meg, has completed her flies. I just need an address.

That's awesome Dantfitz I can't wait to see the fly. If you could send me an email to [email protected] with the title "Addy Request" and your FTF Name, I'll email my address to you. The Private Messaging System has been temporarily disabled for a few days.

Tight Lines and lots of fish,

Rich5665

From some of the flies I've seen we've some talented kids. Once all the flies are in, I'm going to photograph them then post some photos. B)

That's awesome Dantfitz I can't wait to see the fly. If you could send me an email to [email protected] with the title "Addy Request" and your FTF Name, I'll email my address to you. The Private Messaging System has been temporarily disabled for a few days.

Rich5665

I sent my flys so thale be there soon just wanted to let you now thanks.

Rich5665

Mind starting a nether swop after this one is over.and pleas make it a kids swop. Thanks a lot

Rich5665

My flys will be there soon.

Rich5665

Can' wait to see them

Rich5665

You mind starting a new kids swop when this one ends?