Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
Arkansas Mike

Praise for "HATCHES"

I ordered the first two issues of Hatches a couple of weeks ago and received them today. Haven't been able to put them down. Fantastic! I figure most of you already have them, but if not, you should order them. You'll be glad you did. Does anyone know if there's any chance the magazine might go bi-monthly? Or even quarterly? For those of you involved (editors, writers, photographers)...Kudos! :thumbup:

Hi Arkansas Mike;

Just recieved the two for one deal this week!

I already had the Fall 2007 issue but it's a little worn out, I inagime the Fall 2008 will experience the same problem!

Wayneb

I just received my 2 copies last night and am really impressed. These are by far the nicest fly tying magazines I have read. No political "junk" in them, just fly tying so far and I like that. Fly fishing and fly tying magazines are getting more and more political. If I want to read or hear about junk like that I will watch one of the news channels.

Hats off to all involved in the production of this fine magazine. just my 2 cents.

Rob