Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
MHarvey

Hello from Oklahoma

Hey everyone! I'm Mike. Fairly new to tying and fly fishing, only been at it for a year or so. About to head to Colorado and fish on the Taylor River over in Taylor Park in early August. It'll be the first time for me to be out that way for some serious fishing. Lookin to score some patterns and tips. Looks like I found the right place! :yahoo: Just wanted to swing in and say hey. Can't wait to jump in.

Thanks for the invite! I'd definatley like to swing by a few times. Are you talking about the new Bass Pro on the BA expressway or the one in OKC?

The Tayor has some real monsters in the tailwater. http://www.rmgameandfish.com/fishing/trout...g/rm_aa054504a/ Take some Mysis patterns and some very very small dries and nymphs, 24s and smaller. Send a message at www.fishcolorado.com and my buddies at Cutthroat anglers will get you the latest skinny on it. Work on your patience cause they are very savy fish and see lots of good flyfishers.

Cheers, Futzer