Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
Fred H.

silversides

post-11886-1252892256_thumb.jpg

We often find these silversides in the bellys of reds , specks and flounder so it seemed like a good

forage species to try and immitate.

Fred

Awesome, as usual, Fred.

I was actually thinking about you earlier today. I went into my tying shop and

found a big ol' (real) spider sitting in the middle of my bench under my vise. I thought...

"This is what Fred's bench must looks like." All those realistic bugs. :lol:

Mike

Thanks guys . This pattern can be altered to mimic any baitfish by altering the color scheme.

Mike if you start tying realistics you'll be amazed at how you and your family look at bugs. Before I started

my wife would run screaming if she saw a spider, Now she grabs a jar and is on the hunt.LOL

Fred

Thanks guys . This pattern can be altered to mimic any baitfish by altering the color scheme.

Mike if you start tying realistics you'll be amazed at how you and your family look at bugs. Before I started

my wife would run screaming if she saw a spider, Now she grabs a jar and is on the hunt.LOL

Fred

Fred mind blowing what you can come up with.

How do you get the tail to look so life like?

:thumbsup:

Fred

Fred mind blowing what you can come up with.

How do you get the tail to look so life like?

:thumbsup:

Thanks Nick. The tail and fins are made by sandwiching deerhair between two pieces of homemade bug skin with flexement. Then tied in . They are not only life like but very strong.

Fred