Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
Tybugs1

Beaver Ponds

Had a little outting with the youngster. She wanted to go for a drive so we did. We went on a search for some beaver ponds that we were told about by the locals. They couldn't pin it down any closer to about 30 square miles. :)

We are not sure if we found the right ones but we found some! The little one was all over the fishing idea. So we carefully waded out and about to get to where we could reach the fish. They were not overly active but looked like some were there. We had snow clouds rolling in and eventually snowed on us.

She very politely said "can we go now I'm cold" :)

We headed back to the truck just in time. Flurries turned into ugly fast :)

Here is a few pictures of the trip. I did go back up and have more photos but that will come later.

DSC_3060f1small.jpg

DSC_3043f1small.jpg

DSC_3061f1small.jpg

Enjoy and happy fishing

Cute picture of your daughter/granddaughter. Very nice picture of the trout in the middle but I've got to say based on that last pic, "man, you've got some huuuuge hands!!".

Kirk

Cute picture of your daughter/granddaughter. Very nice picture of the trout in the middle but I've got to say based on that last pic, "man, you've got some huuuuge hands!!".

Kirk

Thanks Kirk

Daughter and keeping me young---ok wore out!! Not to big of hands just a tiny fish :) or a combination of both maybe lol

Awesome!

Thanks Cheri. It was an awesome outing.

Lynn