Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
fly_fischa

A few Fuzzle Buggers & a Fuzzle Tadpole

Hi lionus,

I'm waiting to hear back from Murray. Will post the links to where you can get it when I hear from him.

In the meanwhile you can try using SLF or the like as a substitute. There are a few British sites that stock it, but i'm sure Muz mentioned some US stores stocking it.

Hi Guys,

Heard back from Muz and your best source for FD is a UK online store. I've looked at the site and the price is very reasonable, what's even better is the minimum fixed postage charges and pay via PayPal facilities. From my experience british postal services have been the fastest and most reliable with the USA a close second. Fuzzle dub source

According to Muz there will be a stockist in the USA shortly but I am not sure when.

On another note Muz has been working on a DVD which was in the final editing stages when I last caught up with him. I wasn't sure wether I could mention it on this post before I heard from him. The good news is the DVD should be ready in a matter of weeks. I'll keep you posted on progress.

Hi Guys,

As fly_fisha says, I am the only retailer that stocks Fuzzle Dub outside of Australia at the moment.

Really easy to use once you get the hang of it (a little goes a long way) and patterns look positively alive when wet...

I would like to offer Forum members an exclusive saving when ordering through the flytyingboutique.com website - enter FTF2010 as the promotional code when ordering for a discount - helps reduce the postage costs!

Kind regards

Phil Holding