Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
flytier07

ANGLERS HELPING OTHER ANGLERS

Well forumites. Haven't been on this forum much recently. Quite annoyed that one of the forum members promised to take me out after April 1st-even e-mailed and rang me as he lives near me-20 miles-. First of April arrived and suddenly that person seems to have been kidnapped by the fairies. Also made an appeal to three other forums(Whether you are aware or not I no longer drive and my disabled wife can't take me to local waters) asking if there were any forum members willing to take me out from time to time. Strangely I've had more offers from americans and canadians than english members. Just a shame I live in the united kingdom. In all eight different anglers offered to help me, but only ONE actually took me out and he's been vacationing in Scotland recently so I'm back to square one with no one in reserve. The point I'm trying to make is; 1. Don't offer if you won't help snd This sport is in big trouble if we aren't willing to help those less fortunate. Thank You