Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
pedrofly

FTF Competition.

Guys,

I am off to Quebec tomorrow and couldn't leave without telling all of the winners in the FTF competition that I am stunned at the quality of their flies.

I seriously hope that some of you guys will consider expanding your competitive flytying horizons across the waves and give our competition a go. You all are definitely competent enough to do very well indeed. It's not too late for this year's contest either. Visit us at www.flytying.sitestogo.biz Flies must be posted out on or before the end of February 2005.

Congratulations to you all once again.

Peter Dunne. Flytying Ireland.

Thanks Peter. I think I might enter flytying Ireland next year. I am pooped out tying contest flies right now. I also sent some flies in to the Mustad open competion. Caleb

Pedro,

You will have my flies in a couple of weeks, would it help my chances if I told you I was half Irish? laugh.gif

To the Winners and Contestants (who are also Winners),

Congratulations to all and thank you for sharing your awesome art work with us.

John

QUOTE (calebB @ Jan 28 2005, 11:45 AM)
Thanks Peter. I think I might enter flytying Ireland next year. I am pooped out tying contest flies right now. I also sent some flies in to the Mustad open competion. Caleb

CalebB,

You should do very well in the Mustad competition as I believe they will like your style of tying. Its a great contest too...I have very fond memories of it.

Looking forward to your participation next year in the 2006 Irish Open Flytying Championships.

Peter Dunne.

QUOTE (TroutBum @ Jan 28 2005, 12:11 PM)
Pedro,

You will have my flies in a couple of weeks, would it help my chances if I told you I was half Irish? laugh.gif

Trout bum,

Can't wait to see your flies...I am sure they weill be superb. Thanks for participating...very much appreciated as you guys make the whole championship possible and very enjoyable.

Pedro.