Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  

Pontoon - Need Feedback

SH, they don't publicly put that out there. But most are made in same two factories.

But for myself, the big bonus is the fishability aspect of the better boats (the picture above). Why I'll spend the extra cash. Plus, the boats will last alot longer and take alot more beating then the cheaper ones (even normal wear and tear beating). I think the big bonus is weight carrying capacity. Which makes all the difference in the world. The more you tax the weight limit of the boat, the more you hinder its performance. The 9' Steelheader above has a 600# capacity. So can load alot on it without worrying about taxing frame/boat too much. Smaller boats, well that's a different story.

For the money I spent I'm really happy with the Water Skeeter. It seems pretty durable and breaks down easy. The velcro straps are a little bit of a pain as Shoe said but other than that I can put mine together in about 10 minutes and store it in the trunk of a Taurus. I also like the hard plastic seat, it's somewhat comfortable and it swivels.