Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  

Great Source For Fur!!

I believe that I have found a great source for fur and thought you guys might be interested!

Here's the site: http://www.flytyingfurs.com/

I called the toll free number and spoke with the owner for a few minutes. When you call him to place an order he ships out your furs and feathers and if you are satisfied with them then you ship them a check, and if you don't like them then you just ship them back. The are very big on customer satisfaction from what I have seen on their site and I guess that is why they have that policy for orders. Anyway here are some prices for some of their material

RED & GRAY SQUIRREL TAILS: $0.65

Large Wisconsin Bucktails: $1.50

Coyote Tails: $3.00

They have a pretty wide variety of both furs and feathers. I'm gonna give them a try when I get back from my trip.

Has anyone used or heard anything from these folks? It has defiently gotten my attention!

oh yes...great people to deal with...inexpensive furs, but nicve quality for tying. Oh, and by the way fellow forum members, I currently have three complete Ky turkey fans that really need a good home. If anyone would be interested, let me know.....my email has been on the fritz for the last week, so just PM me or leave a post.

Yes- A great deal, if you are not satisfied you send the fur back & you are out nothing. I have delt with Coffins Creek Furs & will deal with them again. Buzzy