Fly Tying
Radoslav Kiskinov

Bunny Bugger - my leach imitation

hi, guys,

I would like to introduce to you a new fly of mine - the Bunny Bugger.

I use it in my trout and chub flyfishng and it is really tastefull for the fish here in Bulgaria.

user posted image

Materials:

Hook: for streamer, or less normal nymph one #10

Bead- golden head

Tail - dyed in red - brown bunny hair

Body- the same dubbing as the tail - dyed bunny hair.

Palmer - red brown hair hackle in the same color as the hair

user posted image user posted image user posted image\

user posted image user posted image user posted image

user posted image

The tail made of hares hair is making realy live efect in the moove of the fly. It is a operfect killing leech for trout and river chub fishing.

Here, I have to thank to Graham, a good friend, who gave me some good advices about this fly - Thanks Graham!

Best regards to all of you!

Rado

Rado,

Hey Buddy, you tyed an excellent pattern and you deserve all of the credit, and it looks like another Rado fish magnet. Somehow I have a feeling you're on a first name basis with half the fish in Bulgaria. biggrin.gif I wish I could be there as you introduce yourself to many more.

Nice tying my friend and thank you for taking the time to share step by step instructions.

Cheers,

Graham

Hi, guys,

Joe Hard, thanks for the kind words!

Graham, thanks again for everything buddy, this fly could not be without your advices wink.gif, I may say " the schoolboy is learning his lessons from his teacher".

These days I made an interesting flyfishing with another of my creations - the Shit Fly

user posted image

that I think, it may be interesting for you to share when have some free time.

Best regards to two of you!

Rado

In case some people are wondering how Rado’s last fly got its name, there’s a river where sewage pipes drain un-purified, and it has surprisingly large fish living in it. We had a good laugh about this stream with boneless browns and rainbows that eat little pieces of paper and crap. When peas are in season the red pepper collar can be substituted for green.

Graham

QUOTE (Graham @ Sep 12 2005, 08:12 PM)
In case some people are wondering how Rado’s last fly got its name, there’s a river where sewage pipes drain un-purified, and it has surprisingly large fish living in it. We had a good laugh about this stream with boneless browns and rainbows that eat little pieces of paper and crap. When peas are in season the red pepper collar can be substituted for green.

Graham

Hi, Graham,

Hey buddy, thanks for the clear explanation, I could not do it with my bad english.

Now I will go to a new topic and put the Shit Fly ste by step right there.

See you there!

Rado