Fly Tying
Gregg A

Fly Box Swap

Gregg

I am away from home on family business. Not to worry I will send it out Mon or Tues and I will pay for the overnight delivery. It will be there on time.

-Tom

Just waiting for Trout Traveler, Iowaflyguy, and flypimp. I sent flypimp a reminder and Iowaflyguy's should be here soon. I'll send Trout Traveler a reminder too. Still time if they get em in the mail. Mine are ready, I just have to go to Laramie and get a box. The one place we had to get one closed up and retired so now I have to go over the mountain to get anything.

Looks like it is going to be a great swap. Some darn good flies.

This is my first swap so I'm not sure of the protocol. I'm ready to go to the post office

right now. Do I just include a large self addressed envelope with the postage applied?

As soon as I'm clear on what to do I will overnight these out.

Gregg the small box is for you.

Thanks

-Tom

In mail. They don't look like much but I really don't care as I right now am changing from fly tying mode

to one of unbridled greed. Oh boy, oh boy, oh boy, I can hardly wait. :hyst: :hyst:

Awesome flies. I'll try to get my 9 year old to show me how to use the camera tomorrow so I can post some pics, draw the numbers then get them in the mail on Monday.

From looking at the quality of the flies, I think everyone will be pleased.

Good news and bad news. Bad news is I (we) couldnt figure out how to post pictures. :( Good news is the boxes are about ready to mail out today. :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

We ended up with 8 swappers, so it was difficult to do a true random drawing with an even number. So two names we picked at a time and those two swapped.

So from the home office 50 miles south of Chugwater, here are the results of the fly box swap.

Trout Traveler gets Don Straceners

fcflyguy gets Wills

Don Stracener gets Trout Travelers

Iowaflyguy gets Gregg's

Daup gets MrMcGinty's

Will gets fcflyguy's

Gregg gets Iowaflyguy's

MrMcGinty gets Don's

All that is left is to put the boxes in the appropiate envelope and wait for the gorgeous civil servant Heather to come by the house this morning. :yahoo: