Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  

Readying the Rushers

Now that all my swaps are over its time to settle down and tie for the upcoming season.

I going to tie some new steelhead patterns and try them this year like this Rusher's Steelhead fly a Orvis standard pattern which from what I hear is a good producer for the New York steelheaders.

user posted image

I have been tying different colored egg sucking leaches, flesh flies and egg patterns. I am stocking up so when the rivers unfreeze I might be out there bringing home the fish.

hey osd do you have a full photo shot of your flytying desk? I am just cuirous what the rest looks like. Looks pretty good from here, with the holes for your tools, but thats all I see.

Nice looking flies. I have never seen them before, so I have no idea about the length.

If you tying space looks anything like mine, then it's a complete mess. smile.gif

nice flies OSD.WHAT ARE YOUR INTENTION FOR TIEING FOR THE PM TRIP? whistling1.gif Any sugestions you could throw my way would be nice.I have a few done but just trying to get more of idie.

tt

I will be tying lots of egg flies Glo Bugs, cristal and nuke eggs, Spring wigglers, Rushers, buggers some Hex nymphs, stonefly nymphs also some Alpha O's and SH. nymphs. and others

OSD.