Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
Kunnari

From Finland

Hello everyone! I thought that I should write a little introduction of myself, so you knew what kind of a wacko has joined your forum B) .

All right, My name is Arttu Kunnari and I´m 17 in July. I live in Finland, Rovaniemi, ( yep... The hometown of Santa...).

I´ve been tying flies for about three years now and salmon flies for 1,5 years. My goal is to win everything possible in flytyingcompetitions B) . Not too ambitious? :headbang:

Besides flytying and fishing, I play guitar in a band. Music heavy metal, of course, what else? My musictaste is from antichristian black metal bands to tearfilled ballads. Wintersun<-- The best band ever. Melodic Folk Death Metal.

In winters I icefish and pollute the nature with my snowmobile (saw last night at last The Inconvinient Truth... makes you really think our vast stupidity?). In fifty years we maybe are searchin´ for new places to fish...

Thank you

Arttu Kunnari

oh man, you are so lucky, i have always wanted to fish in finland, and yea, that is a cool band...But i am more into bands like the "Whalers"

Happy tying, if you can show some pics of your fish, that would be pretty cool.