Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  

BDH' s Micor Diver

yep....didn't realize I had double posted this thread, but oh, well!

Hadn't forgot about you, Mark...got some things to send to you at the first of the week! wink.gif

Thanks Dble Haul.

I kind of figured that, but I was in a smartass mood and just thought I'd ask about BDH's spelling skills.

Adios.

Derek

spelling skills are well above average...it's the typing thing that gets carried away sometimes!! I hadn't even noticed the mistake, FB! Thanks for pointing out my error....smartass... dry.gif biggrin.gif

Corrected it in the d-base....happy, now!? biggrin.gif

I was doing it for your own good...wouldn't want anyone stereotyping Kentuckians as uneducated (it's never been done before, you know... tongue.gif

Derek

I knew you weren't from Kentucky (may God Bless her Southern Heart forever and ever, Amen) when I saw your name...If you were from KY, it have been Fish MAN, not boy..... biggrin.gif

hey he is from kentucky he's lucky to own a computer don't knock his grammer skills. sorry Hubb just a shot at ya seeing as how i can about throw a rock to kentucky. PS when we goin fishing.

Good call flymaster. I guess we should give him a little credit for something wink.gif ...as for saying BOY instead of MAN, when I saw the amount of Kentuckians w/ piercings on this board (well, one scary one anyhow) I was a little afraid of someone going after MAN-love bugeyes.gif , so I thought I'd attempt a small disguise ph34r.gif

Fella,

this type of thread is all well and good, but your comments and slams towards me should really be conducted in the Lodge. Don't distract from the great information and photos of this thread with your, somewhat sophomoric ,humor. Thanks, guys.

Sorry BDH-

Just poking some fun...it'll stop now. Seems like everyone contributes some "sophomoric humor" every now and then, but I didn't mean to distract from the great info here. I like this forum more than all others because it stays on the light-side, but this threads done.