Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
TimRussell

Guess What........

wink.gif Hey all. I got my flies today in the mail. They are simply AWSOME! Im so excited about using these I can bareley stand it lol. These flies are awsome guys. All in all I have 66 flies of all different kinds. Grayson I appreciate the fly box as well. wink.gif I just want everybody to know that I REALLY REALLY REALLY appreciate this more than yall can imagine. You boys sure know how to get a guy hooked and started on fly fishin. lol. I cant really see me pickin up my baitcasting or spinning reel that often anymore LOL! smile.gif I am heading to Bass Pro Shops this weekend to get a new 4wt Fly Rod Combo and hopefully a digital camera of some kind to take pictures of all the fish I catch on these puppys with. laugh.gif tongue.gif As you can tell I am PUMPED over these flys and want to thank you guys alot. Thanks alot for all the help you have given me on getting me on my way to fly fishin. Thanks again and again and again and again. smile.gif Hopefully Im off to tryem out tommorow afternoon if the weather allows fly castin. Thanks again. ttyl, tight lines, and GOOD TYIN!-Tim biggrin.gif smile.gif wink.gif