Fly Tying

SALTERS UNITE!!!

I'm in. Saltwater flyfishing occupies 95% of my fishing time - mostly in Port Phillip and Westernport Bays and Andersons Inlet in Victoria, Australia. There are a lot of parallels in techniques from across the Pacific, so I find the reading interesting. We even share a few species, and others are very similar. Being a tackle rat, I like the rod building section and like to keep up to date with new gear as it comes on the market. rolleyes.gif

I grew up in Gloucester, lived on NH coast until retiring to Cape Cod last Fall. I work part-time in one of the Cape's largest tackle shops and fish 3-5 days each week - sometimes all day, sometimes for an hour on the way to work or back.

I too think once the fishing heats up, this forum will take off. I don't know as you need a seperate forum, just so long as it's clear to all that fishing reports are welcomed here as well as receipes for those super salty flies.

post-21-1084621551.jpg

Ididn't think there was anything else, been fishing SALT for some 30 years now.

GOOD LUCK GOOD FISHIN cheers.gif