Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
Juso

Hello!

Hi everybody,

I'm Janne Repo, and I live in Leppävirta, witch is in Finland. I'm 13 years old, and my hobbies are flyfishing, and flytying. I like football and javelin, too.

I love fish grayling with dryflies. My favourite place is Äyskoski. I just love that place. There's a lot of big grayling. And they like dryflies. Even my drys! :yahoo: . But I like troutfishing too. Sometimes, it's the best thing ever!

I have fish nearly 2 years, and tie over 2 years. I tie all kind of flys, and I sell them too. :rolleyes:

My dream:

It's a nice evening. Sun is going down, and the river is sparkling in the sunlight. There is a size 18 simply dry fly in my line. Leader is 0.12mm fluorocarbon. I see a grayling rice. I cast near it. Then: a huge grayling takes my dryfly, and start to fight very hardly. Fish is getting tired. I get the fish in my net. I measure the fish. It's 57cm long. I shout: Jippiaijee!!

:yahoo:

Nicely put, we expect a pic of the Monster Grayling some time soon!

Cheers, Futzer.

Guest Big E

Welcome to FTF Janne. Your dream sounds pretty cool to me...hope it comes true for you soon. I agree with Futzer, lets see some pics of the fish and some of your flies in the Fly Pattern Database.

Remember, that's only my dream. I only hope it will happen sometime... :headbang:

:rolleyes: JUSO - Welcome to the site. With the positive attitude you have I'm sure you will catch the fish of your dreams. :yahoo: