Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
Futzer

Futzer's Extended body Damsel nymph

very nice ty looks great.. i bet you could fill a box of just diff Damsels and DF's..

like the step by step too i will be posting a pic of the DF you did with the glow in the dark in it.. I didnt have the glow in the drk or the tubing you used So i used what i had it turned out good i think..

Keep it up very nice i look forward to seeing more of your flies..

Thanks for new ideas

Chance

Keep Tyin' Chance, that is why I do recipes, so others can see what I do. In the right situation in the spring, I have caught some of my largest fish on Damsels. Also, someone posted recently for easy damsel patterns, so I hope the 3 I just did help.

Cheers, Futzer.

very nice ty looks great.. i bet you could fill a box of just diff Damsels and DF's..

like the step by step too i will be posting a pic of the DF you did with the glow in the dark in it.. I didnt have the glow in the drk or the tubing you used So i used what i had it turned out good i think..

Keep it up very nice i look forward to seeing more of your flies..

Thanks for new ideas

Chance

Hey Chance, PM me your ship to address, I think I have a couple extra feet of dyed braided leader and the crystal flashes to spare. I will snail mail, but may be Friday before I hit the USPS. Jeff.

Thanks for posting the details Jeff. Pretty slick and one could use different colored cdc to alter the color of the damsel. Many in my area tend to be a more mottled greenish/brown color.

Absolutely, Damsels are many different colors, from almost black to bright yellow. Great point. Glad you like the foundation though, Jeff.

Yes they have help out alot I am on a damsel kick now lol i love finding new patterns to try and trying to put my own twist on them too ..

Chance