Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
flytyinfreak

Kelly Galloup is coming to Cali!!!!

On January 19th Kelly Galloup will be doing a short fly tying demo and presentation on streamer tying and fishing. It will be held in Jackson California at:

810 Court St. Jackson CA 95642

The tying will start at 6 pm and the presentation at 7. Hope to see some of you Nor-Cal people there!

Kelly is a very good tier/instructor/presenter and I think the Amador Fly Fishers are lucky to be able to leverage his ISE appearance with their general meeting. There was a time when a "headliner" such as this would be sponsored by many clubs and they would do the rounds, but now it is catch as catch can.

Its not possable for me to be there,but if I could you bet I would be there.

easternfly

I'll have somebody from the club take a picture of him with your streamer! I'll :headbang: make sure I get a good pic of him smilin with your fly Kevin.

And Two hearted, I do believe Kelly is a bit more than just another fly fisherman. That man has revolutionized large streamer tying and fishing with his theories and observations. I'll feel honored just being able to sit with him as he tyes and listen to his theories on large streamer construction. I cannot wait!

Thanks Ross, did you see the post I put on yesterday on my first try at the Dalhberg Diver. First time I have tryed to stack hair. Im working on another one.

easternfly