Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
Tybugs1

Flowers

Those are great! i could use a camera like that

Thanks Devin

I went overboard on my camera but I'm glad I did :) It's been worth it and alot of fun.

Sure- the Swainson's should be here in a week or two Red Tailed hawks are getting active. I got to see a Bald Eagle about 50 feet away on my drive to work last week no camera on board of course. I too really like the Lily photo - well done

Just let me know. I would love to come down and get some shots.

I have heard that the Bald Eagles are congregating in the Ft. Collins area again. That is pretty close to home for you. I can look for some info tomorrow if you like. They will be heading north again soon, (the bulk of them) so the window of opportunity will close again for a while.

I have heard that the Bald Eagles are congregating in the Ft. Collins area again. That is pretty close to home for you. I can look for some info tomorrow if you like. They will be heading north again soon, (the bulk of them) so the window of opportunity will close again for a while.

Yes let me know--would love to come down. Where do they hang out mostly?

Yes let me know--would love to come down. Where do they hang out mostly?

I heard it was in some of the ponds near the foothills, but I will check further and try to get back to you on that tomorrow. I just picked up a paper with an article on it, and I haven't had a chance to read it yet.

David <><

I have been seeing eagles at Donath and Boyd lakes all winter but they haven't been around for days. The hot spot is at Fossile Creek Reservoir but you can't get close to them there

Hey Guys

How are the Hawks and Eagles? Seeing more of them? Thinking of running down that way in the morning?

Lynn