Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
Flytyer14

Tying Material Blowout!

I've got alot of materials that I never use, so I'm gonna get rid of some of them so that I have some extra cash to fund my classic salmon fly tying, and soon to be car insurance and gasoline bills. Prices are CHEAP and in some cases can be haggled. I'll have deer muskrat fox and much more. Pics in about an hour... Sorry if the mods think this is in the wrong place feel free to move it. I just didn't want to have to wait for the approval process in the Trading Floor and I think more people view this section of the forum. Again pics and prices in about an hour!

Thank you all!

-Mark Varga

EDIT: Pics will not come until tomorrow. Sorry for the delay

ALRIGHT, pics are gonna be by request only. So far I've got a few pieces of elk, each are at least 3"x3", I've got deer (light and dark) in the same dimensions, I've got a red fox tail (Still has the bone so it's a little smelly, price cut for that reason...), i've got a professional tanned silver fox tail, i've got some alaskan brown seal fur, i've got mink and muskrat, i've got a box of vintage mustads (#6 with sliced shank), Coyote fur, piece of what was red fox but it looks very pale to be red fox....not sure what it is. and i've got a deer mask. Will take a look at my stuff and might have more up. Thanks again, also pricing is kinda your pick whatever you think is fair for what your getting, shipping is on you, and pics by request.

-Mark