Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
Brewer

help

the university, and govornment of the province of prince edward island, are shutting down the only fish hatchery we have on the island, and the stocks we have will not sustain themselves, and we need help, all the info is here no more salmon

The Department of Natural Resources does'nt make sense some times. They found out that alot of fisherman were harvesting minnows from a pond. Some of the guys were dumping what they had left into the lakes and so on. The D.N.R. did somethin to the pond so this would stop. There are no minnows there now. There is alot of wildlife that also use that pond.

We all Know that you cant move fish from one body of water to another, but is that not what they are doing with the Salmon?

Although there are some bad effects to this practice, the Snakehead ect, There would not be any Brown Trout here.

I think the Goverment gets alot of political pressure from people that form groups that are given a voice and must be heard. Even though they have no idea what they are even talking about.

I know money is a factor, but it seems a shame to all the private sector donations, although mainly a tax right off, that the goverment starts something and then just drops it. It seems they have no reguard to all the people that have invested alot of there own personal time.

I have a freind that works in this feild and he tells me all kinds of stuff. His family also ran a U-Catch that is now closed, due to the government imposing so many new taxes on there opperations, that sold them the fish in the first place. Sorry to bitch I'll stop.