Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
RogueFlies

Southern Oregon Tying Hangout

Calling all Southern Oregon Fly Tyers and People who want to learn the art of tying. I want to do a get together tying session/ teaching thing. Free of course cuz I'm not good enough to charge for that haha. But it'd be awesome to get a community together here. If you're interested message me and let's get something planned!!

*please bring your own vise and materials*

Would love to, but I'm a bit too far away for it to be practical. Depending on where you are, you might want to check in with the Ashland Fly Shop. I know they have regular tying events so might be worth checking out.

I have checked them out, and they do charge to attend their classes. I'm just looking to get a group of people together for a tying party I guess is the best terminology for it haha. Where are you located if you don't mind me asking?

Would love to, but I'm a bit too far away for it to be practical. Depending on where you are, you might want to check in with the Ashland Fly Shop. I know they have regular tying events so might be worth checking out.

I have checked them out, and they do charge to attend their classes. I'm just looking to get a group of people together for a tying party I guess is the best terminology for it haha. Where are you located if you don't mind me asking?

About 5 hours south of the OR border...a bit far for a regular get togethers. Have family in your area however, so spend some time up that way.

About 5 hours south of the OR border...a bit far for a regular get togethers. Have family in your area however, so spend some time up that way.

That's awesome! I have a lot of family all over california. If youre ever up here hit me up and we can go hit the river.