Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
CapeBSalar

Spey Swap!

Shaq- I think that hook is fine- specially for sinking it with a floating line.Many speys are tyed this way. Nice fly .

Our eyes love the look and gracefulness of the sweeping bartleets and AJ's and others of the same ilk but I dress many of my speys on heavy heavy single salmon irons and 7999's.

happy tying

davy

JUst got my AJ's in, will start tying this weekend.

OK three done. Here are some pics

post-24-1110038712.jpg

sent mine this morning Damian, I sent some vouchers for the return postage. I think I sent what you need. I had to write the contents for customs. Hope there are no fishermen in the customs office who might need a few flies wink.gif

Let me know when you get them and if I need to send anything more to get them back

Mailed mine today along with a mailer and IRC. thanks Damian, sumthin xtra in there fer yuh !

davy cool.gif

dude you rock! headbang.gif Thank you, I'm excited to see them. Hey Shaq! I got your flies today as well. They look AWESOME. The picture you posted doesn't do them justice! Wait until you see these spey's that Shaq tied guys! You'll be glad you joined this swap!!!

This is too much fun!!!

Please, you're too much. Thanks for the praise. When I get the flies from you guys, it will be like I'm robbing you! wink.gif Can't wait to see them.

Geoff

LOL Geoff, you are too modest. Thanks for the extra Davy!!! Can't wait, I'll let you know when they come in. I'll also try to get some pics up as soon as I can!

Best,

Damian

It seems I'm the slacker here. I tied two since last night and took a razor blade to them, I wasn't happy with the way they turned out. When are they due?