Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
pacres

Human Hair Flies????

I know that sounds weird, but I was laying in bed listening to my wife tell me about this new hair style she was going to get...... I asked to save a chunk, and I'm going to try out a couple flies.

Oh I'm kind of a freak, but I'm always looking for some new materials. Any time I see a hottie, I am looking at her hair thinking " I wounder how that would look tied>".

I think I need help. bugeyes.gif bugeyes.gif

Goll dern! I wonder what my girlfriend would say if she was tellin me about her haircut and I asked her to save me a chunk of her hair! LMAO! Well, I hope the fly works for you. I don`t know if I`ll be tyin any though. LOL. Just couldn`t really see walkin up to someone and asking them if I could tie their hair. LOL! Tight lines and good tyin!-redneck

I'm worried that if I start catching alot of fish with em that my wife will develop some sort of disorder in which she start mysteriously losing chunks of hair over night. laugh.gif

sd.gif hubbard.gif

Errr... uhhhhh... what?

I guess you could do streamers...

...tails...

...leech dubbing...

man, I've threatened to shave the girlfriends cat, but this is new! blink.gif

Just what we all need...fish with a taste for HUMANS! Ten years from now, you won't be able to wade safely without fear of killer trout. blink.gif

If it works for you, imagine the resources out there. Fisherman hanging around beauty shops and eyeing up patrons for "just the right color". The results could be frightening.

have used eyelashes for tails and antennae....at the Bass pro shop in Springfield, you can get a hair cut, then have a fly tied with your own hair

I thought about trying to dub in some of my beard hair to a stone fly pattern but I thought that it was a little sick always looking for something new to tye with I think that It may be a disease. and I think that it is contageous through the computer. blink.gif Thi next computer virus. making everyone on here sick sick sick j_k.gif

Some beard hair would be good for some of the nymphs I tie.

If that worked well I could definatly see some of us wait to collect a few clippings from a barber shop laugh.gif

I would just have to guess that human hair woul dbe poor because of its scent it pulls from the shampoo, cat and dog hair is good, but it is also naturally scented.

HDS