Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  

Went duck huntin again this mornin

Well yall, I couldn`t get much sleep last night, cause the conditions were gonna be so good today for duck huntin, I couldn`t get to sleep. I think I got to sleep at 12, and woke up at 4. We had to go get some groceries on the way down there, but when we got there at shootin hours and started shootin, there were wood ducks EVERYWHERE! We killed 14 woodies, and together, the 8 of us shot atleast 1 box apiece! It was so much fun this mornin! The mallards haven`t gotten here yet, so we had that really early shoot and then we didn`t have anything else, but it was fun. One thing though that but a damper on the day was I was lookin at those wood ducks talkin to basstracker showing him what the good feathers were and how I`m going to pluck them, and a little while later, since my brother doesn`t like me fly tying, he got up, took the ducks with him and left. He said, you were talkin about using all these feathers, well, I`m going to take them home and clean them so you can`t use them. It would have hurt him NONE to leave those ducks for a few hours, let me take them home, get the feathers off, then he could clean them, but he knew I wanted to do that, so he took them. I was ready to kick his ass! Sorry. Had to tell someone! Tight lines and good tyin!-redneck

Well, my brother came back and I found out that he`s gonna let them sit out tonight since it`s snowin, and then clean them tomorrow. So it looks like I`m gonna be able to pluck them! YAY! Tight lines and good tyin!-redneck

I don't think your brother is gonna let you have them ducks after I show him what you wrote in your original post devil.gif