Fly Tying
Alex C.

Cadillac, Michigan- Tying Shin Dig

I gave the owner another heads-up this weekend. Should be good-to-go. Probably have a non-member comeing as well. If somebody has something particular they are interested in working on, speak up so we can try to get the right stuff ligned up. I would like to see a demo on a woven stonefly. I have limited room at the cabin, but can probably square somebody away if they need to crash or the roads get cruddy before we finish.

Diamond Lake Lounge- 131, exit #168, Bristol/Tustin. West 1/2 mile to 200th, watch for the DNR public access sign. South (left) 1 3/4 mile on the left, after the curves.

On edit; I wont be at the computer Monday and Teusday, be back Wednesday.

If I remember was this going to be on Sat. the 14th? and what time? I would like to try and make it down, but have to work on Sat. and were are suppose to be in Traverse City for a company dinner.

Nicholas

UGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!! My new year sucks! It looks like I won't be able to make it, I've been planning on it but........Driving home from work yesterday the truck in front of me threw something up onto my windshield....no immediate signs of cracking. Got in my car this morning, didn't even think about it and turned my de-froster on....well after about 10 minutes of driving I hear and physically see in front of me my windshield cracking. Then just prior to arriving at work my service vehicle light comes on, take it in...got a bad bearing. Not to mention I got pulled over (yes by a state trooper Redleg) on Saturday for having a burnt out head light, not to mention a brake light was out as well. Guess you'll all know what I'll be trying to take care of on Saturday. Sorry guys, wish I could be there

All that pounding on the dash and windshield when you got stopped probably didn't help either..... :wallbash: :hyst: I know what your going through. I just dumped a bunch into my truck, and now the car is acting jealous..... :wallbash:

Well, I guess everybody opted to take advantage of the weather and go fishing? I thought I was there til about 2:30, guess that was bar time, Kelvin said I missed him by a couple minutes. Should've opted for another game of pool. Went home and cranked out some streamers and a salmon fly.