Fly Tying
backstroker

Beginner swap?

Got mine finsihed tonight. I'll try to pick up a can of Altoids tomorrow so I can get them packed up.

I'm not much of a photag so bear with me until they arrive.

Sean

post-4300-1142223483_thumb.jpg

Ok so both sets of flies have been done for a while. I have been trying to figure out the International Return Coupon with the local post office for a while now. Well they were no help at all, saying that it was only good for a letter and not a package, I finally went on the US postal web site and discovered that all I need to do is get a couple of coupons and include them and everything will be fine. But now since I have wasted a week I need to send the flies by express mail. Ouch. looks to be about $18.00 to get them there in time. My own fault, I should have read the pinned topic at the top of the swap section more closley. Well enough said, lesson leasned, flies going in the mail tommorow morning, they say 5 working days to get there. I know better for the next swap. :)

Flies are in the mail. I was able to get away from work long enough to go to the post office today. I hope you all like them.

Cool :D I was fearing the worse with having to send them over the border. They got there quick though, now I can hardly wait to get some back. Oh if I did not send enough in reply coupons just drop me a line and I will make good on it. Thanks for hosting this one.