Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
aggieflyfisherman

Picture

Near the top of your puter screen you see "My Controls" Click it. That will take you to...well, your controls for your profile and everything else you need. Once there, on the left you will see a few columns. On the fourth one down you will see, Change my personal photo. Click it and upload your pic :D

Ashby

aggieflyfisherman, to upload your avatar you will click on "my controls" then click on "edit avatar" (you clicked change personal photo before and that just puts the pic in your profile, not on your posts)

So click edit avatar, then when that screen pops up you will click "browse" and that will take you to your pics on your computer. Just click the pic you want and then click update.

I took the pic you uploaded in your profile and uploaded that for you already, but the proportions are a bit off doing it through the admin panel so you might want to do it through your controls to get it to look right.

Steve

:hyst: :hyst: Yeah, what Steve said. That's the one I mean and got all confused. It's hard to pay attention to tying and the puter all at once :D

Ashby