Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
stony

Panfish Swap

Well, I know I am new here but I think this whole fly swap idea is very cool. I know I am not allowed to start one but was hoping somebody could start a new panfish swap.

I can tie a whole mess of flies so how many people are in doesn't matter to me.

Ok, Stony, I'll host it for ya, we will limit this one to 6 tyers, that means 5 flies each all flies must be in my hands by Aug 30th, remember you must send them in a crush proof box, and must send a self addresed stamped envelope, and I am requiring that all beginners must read all of the pinned swap rules and understand them fully. So here we go. Any panfish pattern and it must be size 12 or smaller.

1) fly time--TBD---Done

2) stony--own pattern--Recieved

3)Mr.McGinty--TBD

4) nomad--foam spider---Recieved

5)Super Rich--foam beetle--Recieved

Ok, Stony, I'll host it for ya, we will limit this one to 6 tyers, that means 5 flies each all flies must be in my hands by Aug 30th, remember you must send them in a crush proof box, and must send a self addresed stamped envelope, and I am requiring that all beginners must read all of the pinned swap rules and understand them fully. So here we go. Any panfish pattern and it must be size 12 or smaller.

1) fly time--TBD

2) stony--TBD

3)

4)

5)

Cool, thank you. I believe that I have to send my contact information to the admins? Or would that be you as the SM and you send it to the admins?

Anyways, I'll be doing an original design. A beadhead hare's ear nymph knockoff but it works really well. I'll make it size 12 though. I'm not that good with anything smaller yet.

The info to the admins is my part, and you can believe they already have it, and your pattern is ok with me.

Swap closed, lets get these tied up, remember the sooner they get to me, the sooner you get them back, also I will post picts as they arrive.

This one seems to be runnin pretty good fellas, already sent addy to 2 tyers, we might wrap this one up pretty early. Let me know when you need my addy.