Fly Tying
majestyja

your trophy fish fly swap

Time got away from me on this one :wallbash: . Sorry. I am putting them in the mail after work tonight. I will put a rush on them. I hope they get to you on time :unsure: . Again really really sorry :crying: .

Randy

Jeff, and fasterfish, I got yours today, Will gets an extention, I goofed and mailed hid back to him on accident, but I will go ahed and sort these babies out and get them ready to ship back to ya!!!! :yahoo:

Thanks for all your participation, I appreciate it, and looks like we have had another great swap!!!

Dustin.

My flies are f-i-n-a-l-l-y!!) on the way. Sorry for the delay as I spent a large amount of time out of town the past 6 weeks with the copmpleted flies sitting on my tying bench for well over a week! :angry: One hell of a place for them, right??

Just hope I didn't hold up the whole shabang!! :(

Mike, you didnt hold anything up, if this swap runs late its my fault for sending a tyers flies straight back to him on accident :wallbash:

Ok Dustin... got my flies back this morning and will get them re-sent to you today.. Hopefully they won't be to long in getting back to you!!

Ok.. they are on the way back so please be on lookout for them.. I sent them priority so they ought to be there in a day or so.. Just thought i would update you...

Thanks Will, and I will send ya some money to cover shipping, since I screwed it up. Got Mikes flies today, very nice!!!

Dustin.