Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
MisterChubbs

J Stockard

I placed an order with and online gift card from J Stockard yesterday. It's already been shipped per the website. I have never had a online store with that quick of a turnaround time. Very impressive! :headbang:

Yes I have to agree Stockard has the fastest service. Every time I order from them the order is either shipped the same day I order or the veery next day. A great place to buy from. Oh yeh and there prices are right to! :D

I don't think so. I placed an order last Saturday and snooped around for discounts/free shipping and couldn't find anything.

Package arrived today. Pretty good prices compared to other On-line bug shops.

Gotta put my 2 cents in here!! I too am very happy with the rapid turnaround of J.Stockard!! I will be using them often!! I found a place that is not quite so quick (perhaps because they are located in Oregon) but have a couple of unique and SWEET deals ( entire rabbit skins,pre-cut into Zonker strips for $10.95 ea)

and free shipping on any order over $20.00. They are called either "The Fly Fishing Shop,or Fly fish USA..

(don't have the link handy)