Fly Tying

Bass Swap reminder

Not yet. I`m leavin for Callaway Garden`s bright and early in the mornin, and I won`t be back until Monday afternoon. I`ll try gettin the flies back to everyone Wednesday, if I have all the flies. Tight lines and good tyin!-redneck

Still not. Maybe they will come today. Our PO box is usually pretty slow. Tight lines and good tyin!-redneck

Well, it's been near a week and a half since I dropped them off Red. I fear something bad has happened. If my flies are the last ones, and you're waiting on them, I'd say go ahead with the swap and leave me out this time. It bumms me out, but I know bass season starts alot erlier down there than it does up here, and I'd hate to keep any of the other fella's waiting. If they do end up arriving sometime, I'm sure you and your buddy Tim can put them to some good use. Sorry Bud.

Al

Hey Red,

Any chance we could get an update on the swap. Maybe I'm just new to this whole swap thing as this is my first one I've ever done, but I'm getting a little anxious. A quick heads up would be great.

Thanks Red,

Brinx

Well, one guy sent me the wrong flies, and he should have them to me anytime now. We also have that set from Salmonator, but he said just forget about him. When I get the one guys flies, I should know when I will get them sent out. Tight lines and good tyin!-redneck

Well, I have all the flies now, except for Salmonator`s, and I think I can kiss those good bye. So, I`m gonna try and whoop up an extra dozen flies. Prolly some clousers, or some other pattern. It just depends. They should be sent out early next week. This swap has been a great success I think! Tightl ines and good tyin!-redneck

Hey guys, still waitin on one set of flies, other than Salmonators. Maybe they`ll be here today. If so, They should be out by Thursday, or Friday. I am really sorry for the delay, but I can`t send the flies out, unless I have all of them. Tight lines and good tyin!-redneck

Not trying to start anything, but common guys (who ever did not send their flies in yet)! The deadline was March 1.

Red

I suggest when you get Salmonator`s flies You mail the flies out weather you have all the flies of or not.

Did you Pm and Email the person who you are waiting for?

Has he contacted you in regard to being late?

If there has been no communication from on this mater then I wouldn't expect the Flies.

You have a obligation to the rest of the swappers to get the flies divided and sent back to them shortly after the deadline Unless the person has contacted you in regard to the flies being (A LITTLE LATE)

I seams that a swap that ended March 1st would be wrapped up by now.

If you haven’t sent the flies out by April 1st I will not allow you to ever be a swapmister again.

OSD.