Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  

PEAK vise

I am looking at getting a new vise for under $200. Someone suggested the Peak vise. I looked at it and like it except its only offered in a pedestal, but i can use the c clamp from my existing vise, or get used to the pedestal, its supposedly really heavy. I am also looking at getting teh saltwater jaws.

Has anyone used this vise? Good, Bad, ugly on it? I emailed the company and they will let me buy it and have a 30 days to return it full money back if i'm not satisfied. It looks good for the money and the reviews I saw look good

thanks

Dan

Looking for a good vise for under 200.00 try looking at a renzti travler completely awsome piece of equipment.

lol

adam

I have not tied on the PEAK vise but it looks like a nice one, as a matter of fact I plan on making it my next vise. I currently tie on a danvise. I use a pedestal and like that as opposed to marring up my furniture with the c clamp. AS far as the suggestion about buying a renzetti, I wouldnt buy crap from those people. They are suing anyone who makes a vise with a bent arm under trademark infringements. Peak is one of the companies getting sued I beleive. That is dirty pool and they wont get a dime from me.