Fly Tying
pickin6ofem

Foam #3 (anything with foam)

Too funny, George's Tiger Beetle had come loose from its tag and was stuck in an interesting position on FLyGirl's Beetle. I am not sure what will come of this union.

It is something that I am working on, trying to get them to multiply in the box. Nice job with all the flies everyone, and yes, the bar has been set a lot higher on how to package the flies.

George

Now that is a great idea George! Self-tying flies! Quick, run out and patent that.

cheers,

Mcihael

...well...it be twelve days later and still no flies...must be too cold up here in Canada for flies eh :hyst:...waiting on pins and needles...:ban: :ban: :ban:...

Paul they will get there the Canada Post mail sloth is slow but sore....er I mean sure!! :P

Paul - your patience will be rewarded, there are some really awesome flies in this swap!

... :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: ...the flies are here... :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: ...doing the dance of joy now... :ban: :ban: :ban: ...

...these flies are awesome :headbang: ...I will definitely be tying up these patterns to use on our local waters...don't be surprised if I email you's for the recipe...

...I only wish that our postal rates were like that of the states, you know normal rates...

...so now I'm busy taking pictures for my own swap files...I just have to figure out which tag goes to which fly...

...A big thank you goes out to pickin6ofem for hosting this swap, and a mighty fine swap it was...and also a big thank you goes out to all who participated in this swap...I really enjoyed it... :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Hey I picked up the flies two days ago at the Post Office. Actually they had been there for a week I think, but I had forgotten I received a parcel notice, so I was reminded with a final notice.

Very cool flies folks!ell done, I can use all of them here so it really boosted my repetoire of flies.

Thanks for holding the swap Justin, I look forward to more in the Fall again.....Kerry :)

Cool!! everybody got thier flies, Thanks again to all who tyed!!! in the fall maybe I'll post Foam #4

Justin