Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
Jens Lund Adamsen

Irish Shrimp flies

There you see Jens!!! One has to be careful about choosing fishing and flytying friends. :P In your case I fear that you have gotten the "Irish Shrimp Fly bug" from that Olinsson guy who for some reason is obsessed with these flies. Only known cure is Guiness during the day and Whiskey in the evening, preferably from one of the pubs in Ballina along the riwer. :)

There you see Jens!!! One has to be careful about choosing fishing and flytying friends. :P In your case I fear that you have gotten the "Irish Shrimp Fly bug" from that Olinsson guy who for some reason is obsessed with these flies. Only known cure is Guiness during the day and Whiskey in the evening, preferably from one of the pubs in Ballina along the riwer. :)

Hi

Do I smell a new "Dane" in the forum (not a lot of info on your profile), then welcome. And by the way I dont like Guiness If I have to pay for it :rolleyes:

regards

Jens

Nice flies Jens, when does your season open?

Hi Joe

The season started in a few rivers the 16th January, some rivers opened 1st March, but most rivers will open 1st April. I have not been out much. Most of the rivers have been flooded and I have been suffering by a nasty sinusitis for quite a while.

So I am just waiting for April to arrive.. :D

regards

Jens