Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
Sebastián Letelier Calvo

big tubes flies for june

Hi to all,

here are some flies that I have tied for Gaula in June.

What about the flies in blue like sillen or Naook etc those should also work in rivers like Gaula whenare colr or also in shiny and warmmer days?

Or the silver wilkinson wich has colder colours but they say that is for shiny days?? is abit confusing about the way of hw should be choosen the flies.. wall is true that at the end is nothing 100% sure but is some guidelies thta is good to take.. wait for an answer.

Was fun to tie this big flies waiting for see them swimming!!}

the have temple dog hair but also have some Topping silver goat which is shiny is really nice to work with ..also i have use something call gems wool for do the under wing since has a great volume and also a like stiffer but not much then I put the temple ..

well see if they take then...

best

Sebastian

post-5764-1177985479_thumb.jpg

Hi to all,

here are some flies that I have tied for Gaula in June.

What about the flies in blue like sillen or Naook etc those should also work in rivers like Gaula whenare colr or also in shiny and warmmer days?

Or the silver wilkinson wich has colder colours but they say that is for shiny days?? is abit confusing about the way of hw should be choosen the flies.. wall is true that at the end is nothing 100% sure but is some guidelies thta is good to take.. wait for an answer.

Was fun to tie this big flies waiting for see them swimming!!}

the have temple dog hair but also have some Topping silver goat which is shiny is really nice to work with ..also i have use something call gems wool for do the under wing since has a great volume and also a like stiffer but not much then I put the temple ..

well see if they take then...

best

Sebastian

Hi Sebastian

They look good - You are almost ready for fighting the big June Gaula salmon. I miss some silver bodied flies such as Silver Doctor, Silver Grey or Mar Lodge otherwise no problems.

Regards

Jens