Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
flyfishingtaz

A little gift, makes a BIG impression

So, I get home from work yesterday and go check the mail. I wasnt able to get to it right away, but the girlfriend did. Didnt know what was up, other then she said that when we get to where we were going I had to check it out. Was I ever surprised when I found what it was and what was inside the evelope. All I can say is THANK YOU EVERYONE. Breambuster, thank you for sending me this package. Pickin6ofem, thank you as well for the idea to combine the swaps I had to miss, and send me some flies.

Although these will not get fished. Nope, these are getting framed!! :yahoo: Inconnu, thank you for the book. So far, I've read about 2 chapters, and very informative. Since last I all talked to you, I got a job working at walmart. Not the best job in the world, but at least its in the lawn and garden center and I'm outdoors all day long. Trying to get on at an anheiser busch distributer here in town, but it might take a few more weeks.

I just wanted to send a Thank you messesge to everyone thanking you for the package and thinking of a felllow tier. THANK YOU EVERYONE.

SINCERELY,

FLYFISHINGTAZ

JOSEPH R MCKINLEY

PS: I might not be able to get ino any swaps soon, my g.f.s truck just broke down. But I'll be online posting more often. have a great day everyone, and thank you again.

Two of my flies getting framed... that's hard for me to wrap my brain around! I was in the foam and bluegill swaps, and when the call went out I was more than happy to send some extras for you. Those are two great swapmeisters for getting together and making sure we take care of one of our own.

Glad to hear that your life is getting back on track.