Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
feather&fly

Hi From Iraq

Hey guys, I'm working in Iraq so no trout fishing for a while. My home is east Tennessee, I like fishing for brookies in the smokies and fish the Hiwassee alot. I did bring my tying stuff with me, it is nice to still be able to tie.

Later

Hey...Welcome

I am in East TN....Tri Cities........

Take care of yourself.......................

Hey guys, I'm working in Iraq so no trout fishing for a while. My home is east Tennessee, I like fishing for brookies in the smokies and fish the Hiwassee alot. I did bring my tying stuff with me, it is nice to still be able to tie.

Later

If you are still in Iraq, I have some friends in Trout Unlimited who cooresponded with me durring my deployment last year. These guys are looking for more folks in Iraq who are intrested in recieving fly fishing stuff, ie tying materials, magazines etc. If you are intrested let me know and I will fwd your e-mail to them.

Thanks

Joe C

Welcome to the forum. I spend most of my on-the-water time annoying small stream Michigan Brookies. Prettiest fish there is. Looking forward to hearing from you. Take care.