Fly Tying
Harold Ray

Christmas for the Afghan FlyTying Club

I guess quite a few of you have been talking with Eric Brown about the Afghan club's flytying needs. This is a great cause when all of us can join together to make their Christmas, New Year and 2008 a great time for them when they have some down time and need to relax.

Lets send a lot of materials for them to enjoy. I'm planning on sending four DanVises but if someone else has already covered that, I'll send something else. But, I have no idea how many they actually need. I guess the thing we need to do is look at what we use to tie; Eric and the men need all of that, too. If we all work together, we can give them a lasting hobby and memory of FlyTyingForum's members getting together to help each other have a great Christmas season and New Year.

This is a time everyone can help out!

Send everything to:

Eric Brown (FFTC)

PRT Farah

Attn: ETT

APO AE 09354

I sent a couple of large fly boxes and a gift cert from Stockard. The gift cert will allow Eric to fill in the blank spaces in his bench.

and a gift cert from Stockard. The gift cert will allow Eric to fill in the blank spaces in his bench.

That's a great idea that hadn't even entered my mind!

When I ordered the boxes and gift cert from Stockard I told J what I was doing. When I got the order there was an extra gift cert in it and a nice note. J Stockard kicked in a gift cert for me to send along with mine. Great folks at Stockard.