Fly Tying
JayMorr

Recent Trip To The Provo

I am very impressed with the composition of each shot as they tell a story. The post processing is also excellent. Could you share a bit about how you adjusted the first few? Excellent work!

Alan

Thanks everyone for the nice comments. After looking at these photos a bit more I feel that I learned a lot about vignetting and such. I think if I were to do it again I would change them so the vignette is not as strong. On a couple shots I think it is a little forced. Maybe even vignette with a more natural color of the photo instead of using black.

In regards to my post processing in CS3, on some of the photos I used a Gaussian Blur and then a fade to gaussian using multiply. It will darken up the image a bit, however multiply can be turned down for the desired effect. A lot of the other shots just have a photo filter placed on them. The particular color I used was a Warm orange to get that yellow/orange tone in some of the photos.

Vignetting can be done a number of different ways in Photoshop. I happened to use Distort, and lens correction on most of these shots.

I appreciate your comments. I think next time I will do less of the vignetting, just a kick I was on. ;)